Re: [TED] ACTION-385 DONE (Start document for the list of builtins)

Hi Jos,

thanks for your proposals!

The first two concrete proposals you mentioned for
each datatype are listed now as open issues on the
BLD built-ins wiki page [1]. They should be discussed
and decided upon within the whole group (during one of
our next telecons).

Best regards,
Paula

[1]  http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/List_of_BLD_built-ins