From: public-rif-wg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-rif-wg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Christian de Sainte Marie
Sent: 27 October 2006 15:00
To: RIF WG
Subject: [TED] An alternative proposal for the technical design

All,

([TED] stands for TEchnical Design)

I have hinted and ranted and hoped that somebody would come forward with
a counter-proposal to Harold's et al, and, indeed, some came. But none
of the kind that I hoped for. So, I took "mon courage a deux mains" and
my limited competence in the other, and I tried it myself...

You will find the result on the Wiki:
http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/Alternative_Extensible_Design

Do not hesitate to ask if something is not clear (or, should I say: do
not hesitate to ask? :-)