RE: [RIF] homework for 10/17 telecon (R2ML...)

On Mon, 2006-10-16 at 21:18 +0200, Gerd Wagner wrote:
[...]
> > I'm also interested to study XML syntax designs that meet
> > these typing requirements. If anyone has already sketched
> > one, I'd appreciate a pointer.
>
> Please have a look at the XML Schema of our REWERSE Rule Markup
> Language (R2ML) at
> http://oxygen.informatik.tu-cottbus.de/rewerse-i1/?q=node/6

Interesting... lots of stuff there... I think the
"EBNF abstract syntax" is the main thing I want to study;
I'm having trouble finding it. Help?

The first example I see starts with an incorrect namespace
declaration...

<r2ml:ProductionRule xmlns:ex="org.drools.examples.TroubleTicketExample"
 -- http://oxygen.informatik.tu-cottbus.de/rewerse-i1/?q=node/17

The value of a namespace attribute is a URI; "org.drools..." is not.

Do you have any example of using URIs from RDF/OWL documents
in R2ML rules?

> R2ML can be viewed as an integration of UML/OCL with RDF/OWL/SWRL,
> or as an extension of the Datalog-style language SWRL by adding
> the concepts of property functions, user-defined functions and
> datatype (or built-in) functions and by adding the concept of
> n-ary association atoms.
>
> -Gerd
D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E