Re: [UCR] RIF needs different reasoning methods

I have a suspicion that the real difference between derivation rules
and integrity constraints is the performative used to introduce the
formula. I.e.,
   assert(Phi)
is different to
   ensure(Phi)
This was something that the LP community never understood way back
when :) (me included)
Frank