From: public-rif-wg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-rif-wg-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Michael Kifer
Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2006 10:18 PM
To: Francis McCabe
Cc: public-rif-wg@w3.org
Subject: Re: An unfortunate side-effect

This is a reasonable thing to do when all else fails. But the goal of many
participants here is to provide greater interoperability for well-known
sublanguages that are already in wide use and for which implementation
techniques are well-known. The roadmap that we presented goes a long way
towards that goal. I admit that the production rule part was fairly weak
there, but I am happy to leave that part to those who care about PRs more.

	--michael