Re: [RIF][admin] Clarification sought re ISO SC32WG2 contact

Hi Christian,

I did mention Ed's name, primarily because I thought he might know the
right person to fill the liaison role.
Larry Fitzwater, from the US Environmental Protection Agency convenes
the working group, though I think
Bruce Bargmeyer may co-chair.  The organizational web site is at
http://metadata-standards.org/, and has
contact information for a number of members, including both Larry and Bruce.

Ed may still be able to facilitate finding the right person, but if not,
I suggest giving Bruce a call.  He can be
reached at (510) 495-2905 or by email at bebargmeyer@lbl.gov.

I hope this helps!

Best,

Elisa