Re: [UCR] Design constraints: early example goal/csf hierarchy --> PR / PRR

Bijan Parsia wrote:
>>  But it is unlikely that RIF-PR will be very different from the PRR
>> standard (almost by definition).
>
> Interesting. Sorry to be pestery, but is there much more than the W3C
> stamp to add? (Which is *fine* by me. I like easy wins. Actually, I
> adore easy wins!)

Probably not much more.   But the important thing to many rule vendors
will be to ensure that the "PR extension/fragment/whatever" that
corresponds to PRR is compatible with the rest of RIF.

-Chris

cawelty@frontiernet.net                     Hawthorne, NY 10532