Re: a thought w.r.t. Standard_RIF_must_support_normative_rules

[a bit more after some more testing with normative rules..]

Adding an additional normative rule
p:excludedFor(_,D), not(rpo:mu(_,D,_)) => bottom.
to the example
http://eulersharp.sourceforge.net/2006/02swap/medic.pl
seems to be fine indeed; waw..

[putting my name in the requirement too]

Hi Paula,

Agreed, fully agreed; sorry if my point wasn't clear - am quite
often too implicit and assuming too much about the context :-)
Maybe it is resolved when there is a way to do that prescription
example with normative rules, and making sure what Michael said in
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rule-workshop-discuss/2005Aug/0107.html
[[
in prescribing medicine a (good) doctor might first want to
establish that there are no complications with ulcer, etc.
]]
well, if you don't mind..

Thanks,
Jos