Re: More on travel information for F2F3 in Montenegro

Hello,

This is to warn everyone planning to attend the F2F meeting in
Dubva not to wait too long making travel reservation. Indeed, all
direct flights to Dubrovnik from Paris, Frankfurt, and Vienna are
alrady fully booked for June 6 and 7! Same for return flights on
June 10 (forget about June 9!) ... :-(

It would be a good idea to choose F2F meeting places that can be
reached without such pains in the future ...

-hak

--
Hassan Aït-Kaci
ILOG, Inc. - Product Division R&D