From: public-rif-wg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-rif-wg-request@w3.org]
On Behalf Of Christian de Sainte Marie
Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2006 5:09 PM
To: RIF WG
Subject: [RIF][UCR] Decidability a requirement?

Dear all,

Per the action decided at the last meeting [1], we will propose as a
resolution that decidability be a non-requirement for RIF.

Per the same action and in order to clarify the intended scope of the
proposed resolution and to qualify it if and as needed, and to be
prepared to make a decision on that proposal, we encourage you to
propose, on this medium, arguments in favor or against making
decidability a requirement for all or part of the RIF.

CC&S

[1] [NEW] ACTION: Christian to send email to propose resolution that
decidability is a non-requirement and gather relevant arguments before
next telecon [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/04/04-rif-minutes.html#action14]

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, proprietary and intended solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please delete it immediately.