call for volunteers

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 16:05:27 -0500
To: public-rif-wg@w3.org

There are a few relatively-small jobs we need volunteers for.  If
you're willing to do one of these, please reply.

   1.  Bring a wireless router and set it up.  The hotel will provide
       a wired ethernet port, and one IP address; we'd like
       connectivity for everyone during the meeting.

   2.  We need scribes -- people who will be responsible for the
       official record of some part of the meeting.  This is best
       done on IRC [1] following certain syntactic conventions [2].

       [1] http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/
       [2] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm

   3.  I've set up a Wiki for the WG to use as appropriate; I'd like a
       few people to try it out and make sure it works for them.   An
       official administrator or two might be nice.   No need to reply
       on this one, just go ahead and try it out:
           http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/

That's it.  Thanks to anyone who can help out!

       -- sandro