Re: Introductions

"Alternate" for IVML-NTUA, Regrets for F2F

I received my BSc in Computer Science from the
Department of Informatics and Telecommunications, in the National
and Kapodistrian University of Athens, in 2003. Since 2003 I am a
PhD student at the Knowledge Technilogies Group in the department
of Electrical and Computer Engineering, National and Technical
University of Athens. I am also a member of the Fuzzy RuleML technical
group and a member of the SWPD Working Group. My research
interests include, knowledge representation and reasoning, uncertainty
representation and reasoning, multimedia ontologies, ontology alignment
and interoperability.

 From the WG, I expect to get a modular, interchangable rule language
for which
significant attention has been spent on its possible extensions, in
order to fulfill the
various requirements of several different communities. I also expect
that this language
would have compatibility with the existing semantic web standards.

I expect/hope to contribute in the use cases deliverables, providing
requirements for various
extensions and further fulfilling these needs in the specification of
the language, as well as, in
the investigation of the compatibility between OWL and the rule language.