AW: Introductions

Dear all,

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: public-rif-wg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-rif-wg-request@w3.org] Im
Auftrag von Sandro Hawke
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 30. November 2005 04:23
An: public-rif-wg@w3.org
Betreff: Introductions

This is a good time for people to start introducing themselves to the other
members of working group.

Because the working group is quite large (50 participants so far), we are
asking that each organization select a "principal" participant, and let the
others act as "alternates".  Alternates are welcome to attend meetings, but
should in general let their principal speak on behalf of the organization.
This should give us an effective size of around 25.

At the start of your introduction, please state "Principal" or "Alternate",
and "Attending F2F" or "Regrets for F2F", to help people begin to form their
picture of the group.

--> Alternate/Regrets for F2F

After that, the topics one generally covers are:

  -- a bio summarizing experience you have that's relevant to the
     work of this group

--> My name is Sven Gropppe and I have earned my Doctorate from
University of Paderborn/Germany. My background of my Doctorate
is XML query reformulation for XPath, XSLT and XQuery. After my
Doctorate, I moved to Semantic Web topics while starting to
work at DERI Innsbruck.

  -- as much contact info as you care to share on this public list

-->
Dr. Sven Groppe
 University of Innsbruck
 Institute of Computer Science
 Digital Enterprise Research Institute (DERI)
 EMail: Sven.Groppe@deri.org
 Phone: +43 512 507 6424
 Fax:   +43 512 507 9872

  -- what you expect to get out of this WG

-->
I am interested in the implementation aspects
as well as language design issues and I hope to
contribute at these issues.

  -- what you hope/expect to contribute.

--> see above.

Thanks!   I'm looking forward to seeing many of you next week!

    -- sandro

Cheers,
Sven.