Re: Typo in comment of RIF PRD XML schema

Hello Carlos,

It seems to me that the typo is in the Presentation Syntax section.
Rather than:
  RULE           ::= (IRIMETA? 'Forall' Var+ (' such that ' FORMULA+)?
 '(' RULE ')') | CLAUSE

It should be:
  RULE           ::= (IRIMETA? 'Forall' Var+ (' such that ' FORMULA+)?
 '(' CLAUSE ')') | CLAUSE

This would make it like the corresponding RULE non-terminal definition
for Core and BLD:
  RULE           ::= (IRIMETA? 'Forall' Var+ '(' CLAUSE ')') | CLAUSE

The difference between the two is that the former would allow a chain
of nested universal facts (at most one nested universal fact per
each), as in:
  Forall ?a such that φ (
      Forall ?b such that ψ (
      )
  )
but the set of variables could simply be combined in that case:
  Forall ?a ?b ... such that And( φ ψ ... ) (
  )

You are right that the XML Schema comment for the RULE group needs to
be corrected.

Daniel Trebbien