Re: RIF RDF and OWL Compatibility and OWL Semantics

We noticed one minor discrepancy: the SWC document [1] still cites the CR versions of the OWL 2 documents. Presuming that this will be fixed in the published version of [1], we are fully satisfied with the way in which you have addressed our concerns -- thank you!

Regards,
Ian Horrocks
On behalf of the OWL Working Group