RE: I18N issues an OWL2

Hi,

I'm on Pacific time. 17.00Z is 10.00 my time. That time on Monday, 21 July, works for me.

We can also use either one of the I18N IRC channels (#i18n or #core), or you can suggest one in the meeting invite.

Addison

Addison Phillips
Globalization Architect -- Lab126

Internationalization is not a feature.