Re: The challenge of serving *EVERYONE* (was RE: Mozilla blog: DRM and the Challenge of Serving Users)

Le 20 mai 2014 à 08:04, John Foliot <john@foliot.ca> a écrit :
> Look, you can weasel word your way around the legal definitions of theft
> versus copyright "infringment", but the unauthorized copying of digital
> content to circumvent lawful pay-for-use is wrong, and is morally the same as
> stealing - at least in my books.

Look, you can weasel word your way around the legal definitions of theft versus copyright "infringement", but the use of DRM on content to circumvent lawful fair use and personal backup copies is wrong, and is morally the same as stealing - at least in my books.

--
Karl Dubost 🐄
http://www.la-grange.net/karl/