Re: Campaign for position of chair and mandate to close this community group

On 2014/01/16 10:09, Henri Sivonen wrote:

> It seems to me that people in this thread are not only interested in
> FOSS browsers but also in FOSS operating systems.

I would go further and say that some people are also interested in FOSS
hardware.

But also, I would add that some people might be interested in closed
source non free hardware and/or software while not wanting to execute
specific code that comes from unknown/trusted sources. It's not because
someone uses non-free software (OS and/or browser) that it means they
will or should automatically accept to run any non-free code ever
compiled.

--
Emmanuel Revah
http://manurevah.com