Re: Fwd: Watermarking [Re: Campaign for position of chair and mandate to close this community group]

From: Wendy Seltzer <wseltzer@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 12:41:27 -0500
To: Mark Watson <watsonm@netflix.com>, "public-restrictedmedia@w3.org" <public-restrictedmedia@w3.org>
Mark,

I'm sorry that you're getting such messages. We had blocked it from
appearing on the mailing list.

All,
while we recognize that there are heated disagreements on DRM, we expect
all participants to behave civilly to one another and refrain from
personal attacks. Please criticize ideas and technology, not individuals.

--Wendy

On 01/14/2014 12:09 PM, Mark Watson wrote:
> I thought the list should see the message below from someone too cowardly
> to state their opinions openly.
>
> ...Mark

Policy Counsel and Domain Lead, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
http://wendy.seltzer.org/        +1.617.863.0613 (mobile)