A new standards body (was: Re: Campaign for position of chair and mandate to close this community group)

On Tue, 7 Jan 2014 12:26:48 +0000 Fred Andrews wrote:

> People disagreeing with the HTML Working Group in the matter of
> content protection have been redirected here

> Don't be used by Tim and the W3C, vote me in as Chair

The W3C is lost.  It is no longer an organisation for an open web.  Can
I suggest that rather than wasting energy trying to work within it, you
recognise the reality of the situation and work from there?

A new body is required to take on the responsibility of providing
standards for an open web.

--
Bob Ham <rah@settrans.net>

for (;;) { ++pancakes; }