Re: "MPAA has officially joined the W3C" Re: Campaign for position of chair and mandate to close this community group

> So this mailing list will be the place of a public showdown with the
> MPAA. We will see how that will develop.

Showdown, here?  That's optimistic.  Jeff and Tim are already saying
that the decision has been made.

The only option is - just as it was with the patent battle a decade ago
- a 'firestorm of public criticism'.

--
Duncan Bayne
ph: +61 420817082 | web: http://duncan-bayne.github.com/ | skype:

I usually check my mail every 24 - 48 hours.  If there's something
urgent going on, please send me an SMS or call me.