Re: Is EME supposed to work with open source browsers in practice?

On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 2:38 PM, H <holyfsm0@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 9:09 AM, Mark Watson <watsonm@netflix.com> wrote:
>
> And finally, one question about Netflix, if possible. Is the CDM that
> Mozilla is working on integrating with approved for streaming Netflix
> content (including HD content)? Or more in general, is the kind of
> sandbox they are implementing acceptable for a CDM licensed to handle
> Netflix content?

Well, I don't think I'm giving anything away if I say that's the goal. Both
questions are really for Adobe, who as the DRM provider is the one
responsible for meeting the robustness requirements. Mozilla and Adobe have
announced that they are working closely together on the CDM integration.
And of course we talk with both of them.