Re: Microsoft and Fraunhofer using DRM to attack Open Source operating systems

On Sep 17, 2013, at 16:47 , Julio Serrano <mhysterio@gmail.com> wrote:

> El 18/09/13 01:39, David Singer escribió:
>> On Sep 17, 2013, at 16:36 , Julio Serrano <mhysterio@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Sorry, my iBad doesn't allow me to browse the Wikipedia. LOL
>> There's no laughing here.  Accusing people of being like Nazis is over the line;  and the Godwin's law states that in many internet conversations, doing so *automatically* causes the one who does it to lose the argument.
>
> I'm not accusing anybody to be like Nazis, still. It's just a
> comparison. I'm far worse than you at dialectics. It is clear. But still
> I think I am right.

I am sure you do.  It is rare for people to say things when they think those things are wrong.

My message to you was to you alone, and I didn't CC the group, but you cc'd the group and included it.  It's poor form to send private messages of others to group addresses, fyi.  In this case, not much harm is done, but try to be careful.

David Singer