Re: Dear EFF: Please don't pick the wrong fight

On 2013/10/06 02:27, Jeff Jaffe wrote:
> An interesting rebuttal to EFF's arguments, complete with a response
> from EFF.
>
> Jeff
>
> Dear EFF: please don't pick the wrong fight
>  http://chris.improbable.org/2013/10/4/dear-eff/
>  Chris Adams

In short: We need EME as a W3C standard because it's better than Flash
and Silverlight (and those products are obsolete regardless of EME). To
me it's sad that this is an actual argument.

The Watermarking idea is an interesting one, but I doubt that any
content publisher that uses DRM will be interested in hearing about it
once EME is in place.

--
Emmanuel Revah
http://manurevah.com