Re: Cory Doctorow: W3C green-lights adding DRM to the Web's standards, says it's OK for your browser to say "I can't let you do that, Dave" [via Restricted Media Community Group]

I'd need to read the whole rfc, but from what I see, HTTP/2.0 must provide
backwards compatibilty, so ...

GET / HTTP/1.1

Would force the server to behave like a HTTP/1.1 server.

Anyway, the new version tries to make web surfing faster. I may not like
headers compression or the server sending me content I didn't request...
but while I can keep geting a web file by telnet, I won't complain. That is
until I read the specification and find something wrong.