Re: Brightcove retreats from HTML5, pushes refreshed SDKs for native Android, iOS apps

Le vendredi 22 mars 2013 à 09:29 -0700, John Foliot a écrit :

> We can either work with them towards an open technical solution, or
> they can go off and do it without our help, and let the chips fall
> where they may. Me, I prefer to be on the inside where I can be
> involved in the dialog, rather than on the outside watching from a
> distance.

But I think it's making a pretty big leap of faith to assume that having
an open API for interacting with a DRM blackbox will open up DRM
technical solutions, esp. since these solutions only get accepted by the
said premium content creators with some guarantees of non-openness.

Dom