Re: On considering digital copies as physical things...

+1, I don't know why I can lease or present my iTunes collection or my
ebooks or my Steam games to a friend or to my parents to try them (except
connecting with my account and all my credentials and achievements, that's
a security issue) or worst than that, why I will not be able to give them
in heritage to my future desdents. With phisical copies I can be able to do
that...