Re: Alternatives to DRM?

Le vendredi 12 avril 2013 à 11:29 -0400, Jeff Jaffe a écrit :
> DReaM [1] appears to indicate feasibility.
>  Whether a feasible solution
> is sufficiently practical for implementation (and sufficiently addresses
> the requirements of premium content use cases) arguably should be
> discussed in a Working Group.

DReaM being a dead project as far as I can determine, and not having
found any sign that it ever gained any traction, I'm not very optimistic
on the assessment of practicality.

I guess my point is that a positive assessment of that practicality
should be a prerequisite in investing a Working Group time on that
technology.

Dom