Re: Creating Responsive Images (New Group)

Very interesting Yoav, Nicely done! I am laughing over here with a work
colleague as you've written down a very similar approach to what we've
discussed here at length.

I am unfamiliar with JPG-XR how well does it handle alpha blending? and how
would that apply to your approach?

Paul.