Re: Fluid Image properties

For this very reason my friend and I created a concept called "Asset
Template Guides". We've been slammed this year, but we're working on a few
blog posts on the topic. Asset Template Guides are inspired by traditional
print design to be a solution to predict reflow of content in a responsive
environment, while giving visual designers more creative freedom when
designing for responsive sites, and improving communication between
developer and designers. You can watch this full video for an overview on
the concept: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzhJ-iRvwJo

Happy TGIF-eve
*Kevin Mack*