Re: Element queries: The viewport element

Hi François,

Thank you for your response.

Yes I understand this is really early to discuss syntax and specifications,
but I'm trying to theorize about element queries as much as possible for my
study :)

Interesting, I did not know about the seamless iframe. Too bad it seems
like all browsers have pulled the support for them.

I guess that I got the answer to my question - that it is possible.

Thank you

Kind regards,
Lucas Wiener

lör 4 apr. 2015 kl 16:16 skrev François REMY <francois.remy.dev@outlook.com