Re: Title of the spec may cause heartache

From: Attiks <attiks@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 13:37:53 +0200
To: Bruce Lawson <brucel@opera.com>
Cc: John Albin Wilkins <john@albin.net>, Christopher Schmitt <schmitt@christopher.org>, Jason Grigsby <jason@cloudfour.com>, Odin Hørthe Omdal <odinho@opera.com>, "public-respimg@w3.org" <public-respimg@w3.org>
Odin,

So your advice is to not polyfill, which is fine by me, but I'll have to
convince others as well. I agree that using it the way we do now might give
the wrong signal, but the concern is that we need to support the currently
available browsers.

Can you repeat your arguments in our issue queue?
https://www.drupal.org/node/2343351

Bruce, sorry for the confusion