Re: Title of the spec may cause heartache

Hi,

I don't want to spoil it, but if you use an img with src and srcset, the
image (src) will be prefetched by most browsers, resulting in 2 downloads,
we faced this problem implementing a simple image formatter for Drupal. We
decided to switch back to using the picture tag with just 1 source tag.

Regardless of the above, you are right, if img + srcset can be used, use it