Re: Title of the spec may cause heartache

Can someone explain to me what the different actually is because this is
the first time I've heard that they are two separate things, so am I right
in thinking the picture element is what Yoav has just written a browser
implementation for (congratulations all involved btw) and the specification
includes the extensions added to image and source, as well as the new
picture element?

http://picture.responsiveimages.org/

Can I ask what your concern is here? Is it that people don't know there are
also additions to image and source? (to be honest I didn't know that) I
guess the majority of communication has centred around the creation of a
new element.

If we're splitting hairs can I also point out the HTML title of that page
is 'The picture element' not 'The picture specification'

thanks