Re: Title of the spec may cause heartache

From: mairead buchan <mdb.buchan@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 17:59:04 +0100
To: Bruce Lawson <brucel@opera.com>
Cc: Jason Grigsby <jason@cloudfour.com>, "public-respimg@w3.org" <public-respimg@w3.org>
Can someone explain to me what the different actually is because this is
the first time I've heard that they are two separate things, so am I right
in thinking the picture element is what Yoav has just written a browser
implementation for (congratulations all involved btw) and the specification
includes the extensions added to image and source, as well as the new
picture element?

http://picture.responsiveimages.org/

Can I ask what your concern is here? Is it that people don't know there are
also additions to image and source? (to be honest I didn't know that) I
guess the majority of communication has centred around the creation of a
new element.

If we're splitting hairs can I also point out the HTML title of that page
is 'The picture element' not 'The picture specification'

thanks