Re: We did it!

From: matmarquis.com <mat@matmarquis.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 17:00:43 -0400
Cc: public-respimg@w3.org
To: Aaron Gustafson <aaron@easy-designs.net>
On Mar 31, at 4:49 PM, Aaron Gustafson wrote:

> Yay! Im so excited to see this finally happening, but Im still disappointed the Blink team would not take it on themselves.

Were getting tons of help from the Blink team, too! This touches too many parts of the rendering engine to be a one-person jobwere coordinating on what parts are best left to the experts on Blinks internals, and what parts are best left to the experts on the `picture` specification. Yoav may be taking point, but its going to be a collaborative effort all the way through.

Were going to be doing weekly Hangouts to coordinate efforts; Im hoping we can post those publicly, too, so everyone can stay caught up on the progress.