Re: We did it!

On Mar 31, at 4:49 PM, Aaron Gustafson wrote:

> Yay! I’m so excited to see this finally happening, but I’m still disappointed the Blink team would not take it on themselves.

We’re getting tons of help from the Blink team, too! This touches too many parts of the rendering engine to be a one-person job—we’re coordinating on what parts are best left to the experts on Blink’s internals, and what parts are best left to the experts on the `picture` specification. Yoav may be taking point, but it’s going to be a collaborative effort all the way through.

We’re going to be doing weekly Hangouts to coordinate efforts; I’m hoping we can post those publicly, too, so everyone can stay caught up on the progress.