Re: Compressive images test

OK, so it sounds like I need to start over with the images in the repo. I’m
certain that these were compressed before being placed on the web
initially. I’ll get on that.

I have run a few tests with devices from our lab here. The only device I
notice any real issues with is an old Android phone (2.3.2). It’s
noticeably difficult to scroll with the test pages, but the control pages
work fairly well.

Will keep testing and try to report back in a more official way.

*Ben Callahan
**Sparkbox, President*
123 Webster Street, Studio 2
Dayton, OH 45402