Re: Reasoning behind srcN replacing srcset and picture [via Responsive Images Community Group]

(Sorry about the spam… this is a republication of John's email from the other day - which explains the rationale behind src-n. This is to make it easier to link to for the purpose of discussion.)

--
Marcos Caceres