Re: srcN - Alternative to picture and srcset

From: Anselm Hannemann <info@anselm-hannemann.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 16:07:10 +0100
Cc: Attiks <attiks@gmail.com>, Marcos Caceres <marcos@marcosc.com>, "matmarquis.com" <mat@matmarquis.com>, François REMY <francois.remy.dev@outlook.com>, "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>, Shane Hudson <shane@shanehudson.net>, "public-respimg@w3.org" <public-respimg@w3.org>, Robin Berjon <robin@w3.org>
To: Yoav Weiss <yoav@yoav.ws>
I am not sure about this but I do think we cannot postpone this for an img attribute solution.
As usemap is an attribute referring to the img element’s source (in this case src-N) it should (must??) be supported by src-N.
For picture, as this is a completely new and different element, there is no need to support it though.

Best regards,
Anselm Hannemann