Re: srcN - Alternative to picture and srcset

I am not sure about this but I do think we cannot postpone this for an img attribute solution.
As usemap is an attribute referring to the img element’s source (in this case src-N) it should (must??) be supported by src-N.
For picture, as this is a completely new and different element, there is no need to support it though.

Best regards,
Anselm Hannemann