Re: Articles/presentations about responsive images

From: Marcos Caceres <w3c@marcosc.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 19:52:14 +0100
To: public-respimg@w3.org
Huge thank you to everyone that contributed an article to wiki or contacted me directly.

I know we don't yet have them all, but this is a pretty awesome list so far:

https://github.com/ResponsiveImagesCG/picture-element/wiki/Relevant-resources

Again, if people could please take a minute to check if their favourite articles are listed, that would be great. If something is missing, just let me know (or please add it directly!)

--
Marcos Caceres