Re: A question about the discussions so far

Marcos,

Sure, but like I said, I'm not a browser/OS coder and that's really where
any such polyfill/prototype would have to live. I suppose I could cobble
together a script in Ruby or NodeJS that works on the socket level which.
if my VERY shaky and fourth hand knowledge of the network layers is correct
is the layer right below HTTP, would implement HTTP with my additions, but
I'm not sure what that would accomplish.

Unless you had something else in mind?