Re: Articles/presentations about responsive images

Wow, thank you so much ... this amazing work might make it possible to
get an overview - I must admit that I (as a new in this group) gave up
reading all the old posts to get an idea of what had been 'said'.
Looking forward to read this Wiki ;-)
Johnna in Denmark
---------