Re: WebP, anyone using it?

Hi All,
I want to thank everyone on input on this thread - I think we've all gained a lot from it, but we are reaching the point of diminishing returns (and we seem to be going around in circles a bit).

An action item from this thread would be to reach out to both the WebP people and the JPEG-XR people and ask them how we can help (or if they see <picture> as helping). Matt, can I put you in charge of that?

For everyone else, it would be preferable if we could refocus our energy on our group's current big goal/milestone: reviewing and providing feedback on the Use Cases and Requirements document before we forward it to the HTML Working Group and WHATWG:
http://usecases.responsiveimages.org

Kind regards,
Marcos
--