Re: IRC Log, twitter, responsiveimages.org

Hi Marcos,

Thank you for the update. Is there an article or anything that explains
the current situation for those of us that have not been following for a
while?

Last I heard it seemed Hixie had ruled out the picture element and was
staying with srcset?

Is this wrong or has that change of how html is being standardised
changed the situation here?

Thanks,

Shane Hudson