Re: Seeking use cases for knowing the currently selected source

I asked within Disney and am hoping for some more responses. At the
moment, though, I did get this from ESPN:

"One use-case of needing the selected source URL from the <picture> tag is
if you wanted to create a responsive <canvas> where you are loading an
image and manipulating the data."

Similar in concept to this:
http://www.html5rocks.com/en/tutorials/canvas/integrating/#toc-manip