Re: RICG Planning Meeting Minutes - 11/14/12

All,

This will be changed in Drupal before a dev release is available, I
understand your concerns and I agree that it might be a problem. This
will be changed before February 1st (or earlier). But we have a
feature freeze on December 1st, so it's a bit hectic.

Cheers,
Peter