The Picturefill named Div [via Responsive Images Community Group]

From: grayghostvisuals <grayghost@grayghostvisuals.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 00:53:48 +0000
To: public-respimg@w3.org
So I was messing with my own site when this spark started (also the same time
Scott was updating the repos) and I'd like to get some feedback from outside
entities. To give you an idea of what I'm talking about let me show you this
little snippet (pasted below) and mind you this is [...]

This post sent on Responsive Images Community Group

'The Picturefill named Div'

http://www.w3.org/community/respimg/2012/06/21/picturefill-named-div/

Learn more about the Responsive Images Community Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/respimg