Discussion about the first draft of [via Responsive Images Community Group]

From: Anselm Hannemann <anselm@novolo.de>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 19:15:09 +0000
To: public-respimg@w3.org
This page is to discuss the first-draft of W3C's &lt;picture&gt;-element.
Discussed and voted changes will be submitted to Wiki = draft.  1) Wouldn't we
drop alt attribute from picture to make use of the full alternative content
inside the &lt;picture&gt;-wrapper? Thought we discussed this in several threads
already… I personally think this makes sense. 2) Do we [...]

This post sent on Responsive Images Community Group

'Discussion about the first draft of '

http://www.w3.org/community/respimg/2012/07/03/discussion-about-the-first-draft-of/

Learn more about the Responsive Images Community Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/respimg