separating imagery from markup [via Responsive Images Community Group]

From: grayghostvisuals <grayghost@grayghostvisuals.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 17:37:23 +0000
To: public-respimg@w3.org
Web Standards gave us a road map for clean, compliant markup, CSS gave us a way
to separate visual styling from markup and Javascript gave us a way to separate
our page's behaviors and dynamic functionality that we crave for interaction.
Then I ask why are we still trying to embed imagery in markup when [...]

This post sent on Responsive Images Community Group

'separating imagery from markup'

http://www.w3.org/community/respimg/2012/02/22/separating-imagery-from-markup/

Learn more about the Responsive Images Community Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/respimg