Mimicking the noscript functionality: A new proposal [via Responsive Images Community Group]

From: mairead buchan <mdb.buchan@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 09:21:11 +0000
To: public-respimg@w3.org
I wanted to float another idea which I've been toying with to hear what other
people think and see if its a viable tool. When we created our noscript solution
we discovered that the image inside wasn't being added to the DOM and therefore
theĀ src attribute wasn't making a request to the server. So we were [...]

This post sent on Responsive Images Community Group

'Mimicking the noscript functionality: A new proposal'

http://www.w3.org/community/respimg/2012/04/15/mimicking-the-noscript-functionality-a-new-proposal/

Learn more about the Responsive Images Community Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/respimg