Re: Reconciliation CG February 2023 meeting on February 9th, 13:00 UTC

Good stuff!
Sorry I missed.

I like that for the spec we will eventually make clear both distinctions - *a
client user's language* being considered overall, regardless of the *languages
that a service might serve out*.
And hopefully come to agreement on how to handle both in the spec. :-)

Thad
https://www.linkedin.com/in/thadguidry/
https://calendly.com/thadguidry/